6 steps to build your teenager's future this summer
With the whole summer free it's time to start building towards their future. Join me (Lucy, that's me over there in the deck chair) for a live web event (otherwise known as a webinar or Google Hangout) on 18th June at 8pm. You will learn:
- How they can go out purposefully into the world to learn their true direction
- How they can make themselves irresistably impressive to their future university or boss
- How they can have fun and take a break from the stresses and strains of school while they're doing it!
Interested? Get your secret access code (aka a web link) by filling in your name and email address here:
Don't forget to bring your teenager too!
Frequently asked questions
- How do I attend the live event? Once you've signed up, I'll send you a link to where the event it taking place. At the time of the event (8pm, 18th June 2015), just click on the link and you'll be there. It's probably best to view it on a desk top or laptop computer, but you'd be able to see it on a tablet or smart phone.
- What's a webinar / Google Hangout? It's basically a live video stream from my computer to yours. You'll be able to see me and anything that I want to show you on the screen. We can meet each other in cyber-space. You can even ask questions!
- How much does it cost? Nothing, it's free!
- Do I need anything else? Nope. Although, if you've got a Google account (Google+ or Gmail) then it's not a bad idea to be signed in to that while you view the webinar.