Are you looking for great advice about:
- Study skills
- Writing UCAS personal statements
- Getting into Oxbridge on my website?
On this page I've collected some of the best free advice on my website and shown you where to go to dig a bit deeper.
Scroll down to get started!
Which area are you most interested in?
Click the links below to find links to more resources to help you.
Study Skills and Revision
Applying to University
Getting into Oxbridge
Looking for something more general? These are the most helpful resources for parents and students on my site
Top 5 Resources for Parents
- 19 Reasons Why Your Child Isn’t Revising and What To Do About It
- 2What no-one’s telling you about what GCSE and A Level examiners are really looking for
- 3How to use short-term motivation to get your child to revise
- 4The trouble with Year 10 boys
- 5How to stop social media from ruining your child’s grades
All of my blog posts, podcast episodes and videos
Click here for the blog (you'll find videos embedded in blog posts)
Never miss a blog or podcast!
If you never want to miss a new blog post or podcast episode (I publish a new one most weeks) the best thing to do is to sign-up for my weekly newsletter.
Just fill in the form below and you'll also get my free download, 7 Top Tips for Parents to Help Your Child Reach Their Full Academic Potential.
Enter your details to receive the FREE download
7 Top Tips for Parents to Help Your Child Reach Their Full Academic Potential