What does success at school look like?
In this episode of The School Success Formula I explore what success at school really means in a rounded way.
What I cover in the episode
- Success at school can’t just be measured in grades
- How do we make life at school as fulfilling as possible for our children?
- How to we help our children find their own paths in life?
- The importance of learning to overcome obstacles when aiming for success
- Experiences outside the classoom such as sport and the arts
- The role of school in learning how to develop friendships
- Being part of the school community
Links mentioned in this episode
Lucy on twitter: @LucyCParsons
Contact Lucy by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to suggest yourself as a guest for the podcast, please complete this form.