Announcing The Extraordinaries Club!
I have an incredibly exciting announcement to make: The Extraordinaries Club is now open!
After years of dreaming, months of planning and weeks of getting it all ready, my brand new membership club is now open – and you can join today.
Announcing the Extraordinaries Club
The Extraordinaries Club is the culmination of everything I've ever learnt throughout my time in education – both at school and university, and as a teacher and academic coach.
When I delivered my course, The Exam Success Formula, last year, it was wonderful to see both students and their parents engaging with the materials. It had a very powerful effect, and I had something of a lightbulb moment: it was so effective because I became the neutral party in between parents and their children. Instead of children feeling nagged by their parents, or parents feeling exasperated at their children, they were all able to work together with me, which gave a much more pleasant outcome! I became the facilitator, giving the information to the parents and children, who then ran with it.
The Extraordinaries Club – a long-term solution
The Exam Success Formula course was great as a short-term answer, but it didn't offer me the chance to support families on a longer-term basis. The Extraordinaries Club brings together all of the knowledge, resources and strategies from the Exam Success Formula, plus I am available to support your family throughout the duration of your membership.
What's included in The Extraordinaries Club?
For a monthly or annual fee, your family will be able to access:
- The online club for up to five family members, teaching the study skills, mindset, organisation and communication needed to successfully get through the exam years
- The Exam Success Formula – my nine week flagship course for parents and students
- Access to all my live online workshops and masterclasses, such as revision kickstarter, exam techniques and more
- On-demand access to my library of webinars, workshop and masterclass recordings
- Unlimited access to my printable downloads, including planners and templates
- Weekly live group coaching calls
- A private online community with areas for everyone, including parents only and students only.
Ideal for students in Years 10, 11 and 12, joining The Extraordinaries Club today will give them the best chance of embedding good study habits early on. If you are or your child is in Year 13, you could still benefit if you join before January – after that you'll probably be too busy with study to really make use of all the resources.
So, for far less than the price of a private tutor, you and your family can work together to ensure that students get the help they need to be successful at school and beyond.
Are you ready to find out more?
Click here to find out more about The Extraordinaries Club and sign-up. If you have any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help you make the right decision for your family.