Open House – August 2021: Find out about how you can work with us
Did you miss our Open House on 17th August 2021?
We invited people to come along who were interested in working with us in the 2021-2 academic year to:
- Find out how you can work with us
- Understand which way of working with us would be best for you (or whether it's the right time for you at the moment)
- Have all your questions answered about working with us
Watch the recording of the Open House below. There are subtitles if you need them.
Everyone who came along live was interested in Study Skills coaching. We can also help with UCAS Personal Statements and Oxbridge Preparation. Let us know if you'd like more information about these things.
If you liked what you heard in the Open House and you're ready to work with us, these are your next steps.
The Extraordinaries Club
Click here to sign-up and follow the instructions on the page. We can't wait to welcome you into the club?
1:1 Academic Coaching
Click here to see all the packages and book a call to discuss your specific needs.
How to persuade your child working with us is a good idea
One parent asked how to persuade a reluctant teenager that joining The Extraordinaries Club is a good idea.
I've got a couple of resources that can help:
- Blog - How to persuade your child The Extraordinaries Club is right for them (there's a useful download in this blog that people have used to talk to their teens)
- Video/blog - A message for students about joining The Extraordinaries Club
If you're interested in 1:1 coaching, you might also like to check out our page All About Academic Coaching where you can:
- Understand what Academic Coaching is
- How academic coaching differs from tutoring
- Find out how to get the most out of academic coaching
- Meet our coaches
We can't wait to start working with your family!